Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1969 - 1970 / Re: Houndstooth blue & white vinyl roof
« Last post by J_Speegle on Today at 03:20:58 PM »
IMHO they are rare and unpopular when the cars were built and now.  If he's thinking this will be a valuable car because of the rare roof covering I think he'll be disappointed. No telling if its in usable condition after all these years and I believe it would be difficult to find replacement material

A Marti report would support the finding (if its original) and even provide (likely) documentation that it's a one of one or one of ?   based on all the options
1969 - 1970 / Houndstooth blue & white vinyl roof
« Last post by 1969CJ on Today at 02:50:12 PM »
 An coworker of mine is looking at a 1970 coupe found in a barn which pastel blue, blue & white houndstooth vinyl roof, and blue interior. Other than that all I know is car is a V8, automatic and 70k original miles. I asked her to try and get some more information on the car. Question is how rare is the blue & white houndstooth roof? 
1964 1/2 - 1966 / Re: Autolite 4100 TAGS - MASTER LIST
« Last post by Morsel on Today at 02:22:22 PM »
Speaking of tags, I've been trying to find one for my 66 HiPo automatic car. The carb is a C6ZF-F, and the date would be for a February 10th build date in San Jose. If anyone has something that would fall into that date range that they'd be willing to part with you would be greatly helping me out. I have a repro Marti tag on there now that kind of bums me out every time I look at it, haha.

Thanks,

Jason

1969 - 1970 / Re: Quarter Glass Boomerang Chrome
« Last post by Brian Conway on Today at 01:33:46 PM »
If your asking where the lower portion of the ' rang 'sits ?  I think if you follow the sheetmetal you will be alright.  This example is from my car and that is the OE weatherstrip.  Brian
Suspension / Re: rear spring saddle bushings
« Last post by Stangly on Today at 01:20:06 PM »
Thanks for the clarification guys.
1964 1/2 - 1966 / Re: Gold air cleaner and valve covers....normal?
« Last post by tvtommy on Today at 11:14:11 AM »

C code 289.
Suspension / Re: rear spring saddle bushings
« Last post by azscj on Today at 02:36:58 AM »
The Cougars have something like this...but not sure we are talking about the same thing here. 
General Discussion / Re: Rsanter has a new toy
« Last post by J_Speegle on Today at 01:17:02 AM »
Congratulations - now the fun and work starts.  What is the DSO since it appears the car entered (first registered) Calif in maybe 69
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10