Author Topic: Unrestored Class judging  (Read 655 times)

Offline mikeljgt500kr

• '68 KR,'69 Boss9, '64 FIA Cobra
Unrestored Class judging
« on: October 11, 2015, 01:36:20 PM »
I am getting very interested in this class after the discussions here and elsewhere about the respect it seems to get at MCA, and after doing cars like this at NCRS recently, their equivalent "Bowtie" class of judging, and am starting to search for a '60s to early '70s Mustang or Shelby that might work.  I have done some searches but the rules for judging this class are a bit spotty, is there anyplace or anyone, who could point me in the right direction as to all I should be looking for?  I have looked at the MCA rules for the class, but need more info than that. I am assuming it is like the Corvettes, but I know there must be differences.  Thanks for any help.
I don't always downshift, but when I do it is near a Prius so they can hear me hurting the environment.

Offline mgmradio

• Global Moderator
Re: Unrestored Class judging
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 02:03:00 PM »
Mike, give me a call. I've been showing in Unrestored class for about 13 years and can give you any pointers and info you need.
   Mike 571 436-8710
Formerly the MCA ANHJ 64.5-66!

Offline mikeljgt500kr

• '68 KR,'69 Boss9, '64 FIA Cobra
Re: Unrestored Class judging
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 03:29:25 PM »
Thanks very much, great to speak with you.
I don't always downshift, but when I do it is near a Prius so they can hear me hurting the environment.