Author Topic: Judging sheets from Grand National in Columbus, Ohio  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Murf

Judging sheets from Grand National in Columbus, Ohio
« on: October 15, 2015, 07:35:16 PM »
Has anyone received their judging sheets from the Columbus, Ohio show? 
John Murphy

1965 "K" GT fastback Honey Gold exterior, Ivy Green and White Pony interior, many options
1966 Conv., high option, removeable hardtop, thermactor "C" engine, AC, Springtime Yellow exterior, Black Pony interior
1968 California Special, "J" code, ,many options, white with red interior

Offline carlite65

• Global Moderator
Re: Judging sheets from Grand National in Columbus, Ohio
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 07:43:18 PM »
got mine on sept. 20. they are no longer mailing out the originals though. i assume you are aware of the new email address for the office.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 07:47:52 PM by carlite65 »
5F09C331248

Offline Richard P.

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 09:20:45 PM »
I got mine VIA e-mail

Offline Murf

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 09:58:20 PM »
I sent the request via e-mail - did that address change? 
John Murphy

1965 "K" GT fastback Honey Gold exterior, Ivy Green and White Pony interior, many options
1966 Conv., high option, removeable hardtop, thermactor "C" engine, AC, Springtime Yellow exterior, Black Pony interior

Offline carlite65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 09:59:21 PM »
mcaoficemanager@gmail.com is the current one.
5F09C331248

Offline Murf

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 10:04:35 PM »
OK, resubmitted request, this time on proper form as opposed to a note.  When one is stupid is requires extra steps - shame on me. Thanks for putting things on the right track.
John Murphy

Offline mikeljgt500kr

• '68 KR,'69 Boss9, '64 FIA Cobra
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 11:52:06 PM »
So they don't automatically send the judging sheets to you after the event you signed up for at MCA Nationals?
I don't always downshift, but when I do it is near a Prius so they can hear me hurting the environment.

Offline Richard P.

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 08:04:52 AM »
You have to request your judging sheet. Some people don't care to get their judging sheets back so that's the reason for the request.

Offline caspian65

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 05:30:56 PM »
Mike does make an interesting point... why not just automatically send the judging sheets off using the e-mail address the car was registered with online?  From what I understand, all cars have to be registered using the Motosho system and an e-mail address is required to register.

Thought I heard once all the judging sheets were scanned after each show.  The pdf file names would most certainly match the registration number.  Seems like an awful lot of manual labor to have to e-mail one by one as requested.
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline mikeljgt500kr

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 05:33:15 PM »
Mike does make an interesting point... why not just automatically send the judging sheets off using the e-mail address the car was registered with online?  From what I understand, all cars have to be registered using the Motosho system and an e-mail address is required to register.

Thought I heard once all the judging sheets were scanned after each show.  The pdf file names would most certainly match the registration number.  Seems like an awful lot of manual labor to have to e-mail one by one as requested.

I'm just surprised, because all the other judging organizations I operate in do exactly that, I was wondering why MCA is different.
I don't always downshift, but when I do it is near a Prius so they can hear me hurting the environment.

Offline Murf

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 06:52:32 PM »
After properly requesting the judging sheets yesterday they arrived this morning.  With your help the problem was solved.
John Murphy

Offline caspian65

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 07:40:08 PM »
I'm just surprised, because all the other judging organizations I operate in do exactly that, I was wondering why MCA is different.

Just a guess, but possibly because nobody has thought of it yet or maybe they don't know how to automate it.
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2015, 09:08:58 PM »
We do not want to have to send three to five hundred emails after working hard all weekend. Especially since a very small percentage of participants want them. It is no surprise that large percentage of the concours participants want them. The paper original judge sheets are no longer being kept. Most want it emailed to them because it is faster. Email saves a lot of work and expense of handling them. May be some day the process will be automated. 
Marty

Offline mikeljgt500kr

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2015, 12:16:59 PM »
That's true, I forgot how many classes MCA has that are not really serious judging, those people don't care about the sheets.