Author Topic: Is there really only one Black in the Engine Bay?  (Read 7665 times)

Offline Pete Bush

Re: Is there really only one Black in the Engine Bay?
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2011, 01:12:45 PM »
Bob,

The thread you're referring to is located here:
http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=3602.0

Perhaps Jeff can relocate it in an appropriate section of the new Assembly Line section to kick-start conversation?
'66 6-cylinder Sprint Convertible
Metuchen - Scheduled May 10th; Built June 21st

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2011, 07:06:12 PM »
Bob,

The thread you're referring to is located here:
http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=3602.0

Perhaps Jeff can relocate it in an appropriate section of the new Assembly Line section to kick-start conversation?

Pete - rather than moving that discussion (that got off thread a bit with NJ, Dearborn and San Jose information all mixed together, why don't you repost your list under the new Metuchen heading with a Topic of something like "66 Metuchen Assembly order"?

Just a thought ;)
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline Pete Bush

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2011, 07:41:33 PM »
The list and related discussions are predominately Dearborn, as there is more information available for that plant. However, if you feel that the thread is a mix of info, I would suggest moving it to the "General" Assembly Line thread you suggested.

Bob Kiehl appears to be eminently qualified to speak about the Metuchen plant, and I'm looking forward to his explanations.....
'66 6-cylinder Sprint Convertible
Metuchen - Scheduled May 10th; Built June 21st

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2011, 08:42:23 PM »
The list and related discussions are predominately Dearborn, as there is more information available for that plant. However, if you feel that the thread is a mix of info, I would suggest moving it to the "General" Assembly Line thread you suggested.

Bob Kiehl appears to be eminently qualified to speak about the Metuchen plant, and I'm looking forward to his explanations.....

Yes there was Pilot plant (doesn't really effect almost any cars around here ;) and a little bit from here and there. Think a fresh start (Bob K should be allot of help in the Metuchen section) I think is best.  And from his last comment there appears to be enough differences between the plants not to throw everything in one big pot ;)
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)