Author Topic: Digging the '93 Cobras... Pricing?  (Read 1143 times)

Offline DeadStang

Digging the '93 Cobras... Pricing?
« on: November 09, 2013, 11:54:50 PM »
It's hard to price these as they seem to be all over the board.  I like the stockers or those with very limited, tasteful performance-only mods that are reversible.  Original paint and interiors matter to me...

What say you guys $$$ about an 83K mile stock (Red) Cobra:  let's say it's in very good external condition, with a cloth interior--also very good.  Guesses at value?  I've obviously found one as I missed out here on what I was looking for.  But his price seems steep.

WAG as to what you'd pay for this car that is fair for both buyer and seller?

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
Re: Digging the '93 Cobras... Pricing?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 10:58:06 PM »
I notice them now and then, seems the low mileage ones are priced high.  One with 83k would have to be in pristine condition to bring big $$.

What does NADA show?
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline DeadStang

Re: Digging the '93 Cobras... Pricing?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 12:27:49 AM »
NADA shows $12,800-14,700 for excellent condition.  I found the 83K miler ($15K), and a 73K miler ($17K)--similar conditions, colors, etc.  One with cloth, and one w/leather.  More performance mods on the lower mile car, but the 83K mile car is not 100% stock, either.  I found a '93 Cobra forum, but can't seem to glean a lot of info from it as to value and I'm not interested in shipping one of these to me.  People seem to want their weight in gold locally, compared to NADA...  There is another one at the coast for $10K, but I try to avoid coastal cars at all costs, so haven't looked into it.