Author Topic: 67 tilt wheel vacuum canister location and pics  (Read 10034 times)

Offline 196667Bob

Re: 67 tilt wheel vacuum canister location and pics
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2017, 03:23:12 PM »
Linc (and Richard) : Sorry, I missed that in Linc's original Post in regard to no A/C, cruise or Power Steering - my oversight.

And Linc, I sure didn't mean to imply that  you were not "living up to Forum standards" as you put it. Sorry if you got that impression.
I was just trying to pass on things learned in order to help you. Don't ever hesitate to ask any questions for which you are seeking help or advice.

Again, sorry you got the wrong impression from my Reply.

Bob
1966 Coupe, C Code, 3 Sp MT, 6T07C154XXX, Build Date 11/22/65
1967 Conv, C Code, C4, 7F03C154XXX, Actual Build Date 01/31/67
MCA 04909

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2017, 03:59:40 PM »
Very sorry if you feel I am not living up to your forum standards.  I am not here
to waste the time of others or create what appears to be a frustration on your
part.  If I am reading into that, I am sorry.  I asked a general question and received
a general answer. I was good with that.

Thanks again to EVERYONE who offered up information. It is appreciated very much.

Hoping you saw my comment, the one using your signature quote, as HUMOR...that was my only intention :D
If received otherwise...apologies as needed :/ :-\ :-[
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline Linc

• 67 Fastback GT - Clearwater Aqua
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2017, 04:11:02 PM »
Thanks guys,

I have a thick skin and a dry sense of humor myself.  I have to dance around on forums trying
really hard not to offend or upset someone.  Hard not to get caught in that game of "what did they
really mean" of internet forums. Much easier face to face when you can judge a persons facial
reaction to you.

My signature is the same on every forum I am a member of since 1994-ish.  I am a privacy geek
and that is really the point of that.

To clarify, I am not upset, irritated, angered, or miffed.  I might be tired, I usually am, but that
probably doesn't matter much.  I just don't want to create drama for anyone. (which I inadvertently
may have done anyway).

As a side note, I totally understand your points trying to drill down the details. You guys (Mustang-ers)
have it so much better than some others. We (Fairlaners) troll the Mustang sites looking for clues
as they shared some of the same processes and procedures. I have been one of the tech advisers
for the FCA since about 2002 (68-69 Cars) as well as one of the concourse judges under the direction
of a person some of you might know, Marty Burke. 

So, having said all of that... carry on.

[MODERATORS - PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DELETE MY NON RELEVANT POST ]
============================================
      1967 Dearborn Fastback - Clearwater Aqua - 7F02A120xxx
       I am Linc....  What more could you possibly need to know.