Restoring - General discussions that span across many different groups of years and models > Misc Items

Can someone help to identify

(1/2) > >>

22mafeja:
Looks like a wiring assembly for trunk light or under hood light.
The main wiring is C7ZB-14334-C, somewhere it was called dome light harness.
Bulb holder end has  FEG-13796-A.
Feed end has no number on.
The bulb holder looks unfamiliar to me. The stable my Mustang came from had two or three  Mustangs in pieces
so I can`t be sure this belongs to mine early 67 SJ coupe 7R01C 169544.

Ralf

midlife:
Could it be the interior dome light?  I have one or two of these in my stockpiles of stuff.

22mafeja:
Ah at least the bulb holder is Mustang 1970 under  hoodlight. Strange is it that the wiring harness has the prefix C7ZB. :o
Is the 67 hood light activated by a mercury switch?

Ralf

67gta289:

--- Quote from: 22mafeja on November 08, 2017, 02:21:13 PM ---Strange is it that the wiring harness has the prefix C7ZB. :o
--- End quote ---

It would be more strange if a part designed in a previous year, that fits the newer application perfectly, would undergo a design change just to change the part number :)

These are referred to as "carry over" parts, and are quite popular with project teams that are charged with keeping costs in line.

--- Quote from: 22mafeja on November 08, 2017, 02:21:13 PM ---Is the 67 hood light activated by a mercury switch?
--- End quote ---

Yes

ruppstang:
That is a dome light for a 67 -68 coupe. The clips on the wire held it to the roof structure.
Marty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version