1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1966 Mustang

Paper Wire Tags

(1/2) > >>

Twilight65:
I wanted to document all the paper tags found on my 66 convertible wiring (see below). I found quite a few but also a few were missing such as the alternator, starter solenoid, and fuse wire for power top. Those that were missing I actually found parts of tags but nothing there was legible. I've taken my guess at what they could be. If anyone has some pictures/comments of what I'm missing I would appreciate you posting them as I am going to recreate my own. I've already created quite a few as most are not available.

Thanks,
Dave

Again Thought I would share

J_Speegle:
Wow !! you've  been busy.

Thanks for sharing and including the reference (plant and date) information to go with it

outlawincorporated:
TWILIGHT65.

Awesome information you have provided on this post plus your previous post on "date codes".  Makes me want to go ahead and disassemble my unrestored 66 gt coupe just so i can follow your lead. Thanks for taking the time out and posting this information for me and others to view.

Best regards.

PHILL  BERESFORD.
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA

Twilight65:
Phill, just trying to share and help others who are looking for information. You see a lot of vendors starting to reproduce tags but they don't always have everything your looking for, Gives someone maybe with a car close to mine in production who doesn't have this info to try and make their own. Also maybe someone has some of the information I'm missing to help me. Hope this catches on.

Thanks,
Dave

CharlesTurner:
Scott Halseth at NPD has been very helpful at getting tags reproduced by ECS that they didn't already have. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version