Author Topic: 1966 Anniversary Gold Coupe FS/FT  (Read 2177 times)

Offline FunStang65

• Drive and Enjoy!!! Mustang Living
1966 Anniversary Gold Coupe FS/FT
« on: November 24, 2012, 08:07:57 PM »
Hey folks I am putting my Anniversary Gold Coupe on the market mostly because I don't want to drive it into the ground. Originally bought it to restore and drive as I did it but life changes and this car deserves much more than that. This is one of the very few documented remaining Anniversary cars done at the SJ plant in March of 66 to celebrate Ford selling 1 million Mustangs. I have to drive it as a daily driver right now and it really deserves a full restoration. This is the Denver DSO car and has almost all the original parts except for the consumables and the console which was stolen years ago. I have receipts and paper work going back through every owner to the original in Denver. Car was stripped to bare metal to see what body work was necessary and then covered back up with a primer and spray bomb job just to keep it from rusting until I could get back to do the body work and finish it out. Cancer issues have been dealt with and is a solid car right now.

I am mostly interested in selling to someone who appreciates what this car is and has the means to restore it back to her original beauty. That gold paint is a knockout when I pulled the dashpad and saw it in the sunlight. I absolutely love these early cars and have has one as a daily driver for most of my adult life. I just don't feel right driving this one around when it deserves a more honored place...I am sure my K-Konvertable snickers at it through the garage door all the time.

As an opening point for sale, I would be looking at $7500 but would really be more interested in some sort of trade involving a 4spd. driver quality 65/66 car. I can drive or trailer the car most places within a weekend's round trip from Southern Oregon if you are really serious. I teach school all week and coach basketball so midweek stuff is out until summer time.

I have more pictures than those attached. Contact me through this forum or call 541-660-2684 and leave a message since I am usually busy...which is why I cannot get to finishing this project like it needs to be done.

BTW this would be a great car to have restored and show for the Golden Anniversary season coming up in '14/'15.

Thanks, Bryan
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 08:12:20 PM by FunStang65 »
65 Ivy Green K-Code Convertible
04' Gray GT Convertible

Offline outlawincorporated

• Kangaroo Herder
Re: 1966 Anniversary Gold Coupe FS/FT
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 12:59:15 AM »
BRYAN.

i sent you a PM about this post, please respond when possible.

regards and thanks.

PHILL BERESFORD.
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.
ITS ONLY EVER ORIGINAL ONCE!!!!!

MCA GOLD CARD JUDGE 1ST GENERATION.  MCA #68589