Author Topic: 1993 Police Package Mustang  (Read 1826 times)

Offline 65,66,67UNRESTORED

1993 Police Package Mustang
« on: October 01, 2013, 10:37:45 PM »
Take a look at this gorgeous Mustang. I'd like to say this not your typical SSP Mustang that sustained difficult police abuse. It did not sit idling for endless hours, it did not see a single pursuit, nor has it ever been crashed. This car served as transportation for a USPS Inspector in Los Angeles California while performing undercover surviellance work. I have original documentation to prove this. While in service it did recieve one el cheapo government repaint in it's original silver color using single stage enamel paint. After recieving this car it was completely block sanded by hand carefully removing every spec of paint down to it's original Ford finish. High quality PPG products were used to bring it to the condition you see today. Special attention was given to align each body panel. All of the front lights are NOS Ford units, a new Carlite windshield installed along with NOS Quarter glass, every nameplate/emblem are NOS. It has new shocks, struts, and coil springs, brakes, tie rod ends, NEW 16" Crown Vic Police Interceptor wheels and Firestone tires. The engine is stock with a March Ram Air set up and underdrive pullies, the original exhaust is still in place, the transmission has been rebuilt, and a complete new Ford Racing 8.8" rear axle with 3:73 gears installed. The original interior appears like new, and the trunk compartment is spotless. I have over $20,000 invested in this car. Sale price $16,500
Call Jeff at 518.878.3334

Only 6 SSP Mustangs have been documented to have been used by the United States Postal Service.
65 Fastback unrestored survivor Ivy Green, Black Interior, C code, 4speed, A/C
65 K Fastback unrestored survivor Ivy Green, Palomino Interior
65 Coupe unrestored Caspian Blue, White Vinyl Top, Blue Interior, K code
66 Convertible unrestored survivor Raven Black, Red Deluxe Interior, C code, A/C