Author Topic: Precise measurements needed to drill fuel sending unit wire hole in 69 trunk  (Read 973 times)

Offline Wade429

Hi All

Can somebody please provide me with the precise measurements to drill the fuel sending unit wire in the passenger side trunk of a 1969 Mustang big block car.  Car was built in Dearborn on May 14, 1969.  Measurements such as centerline of hole to front of trunk or bottom, as well as hole size are greatly appreciated.  Diagrams or pictures are also welcome.

Thanks,

Wade

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Hi All
Can somebody please provide me with the precise measurements to drill the fuel sending unit wire in the passenger side trunk of a 1969 Mustang big block car.  Car was built in Dearborn on May 14, 1969.  Measurements such as centerline of hole to front of trunk or bottom, as well as hole size are greatly appreciated.  Diagrams or pictures are also welcome.

Wade send me a direct email (should come up if you click on my name up and to the left of this post) - I'll handle it that way - guessing you fixed the floor or added a reproduction panel
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)