Author Topic: 1968 Fog Light Components -  (Read 845 times)

Offline jwc66k

1968 Fog Light Components -
« on: September 11, 2016, 12:24:48 AM »
I'm cleaning out some of the Mustang parts I have no need for and putting them up for sale.
All items do not include shipping. If interested in any or all, send me a PM and we'll continue this.
Pictures:
1. A used original Ford 68 Mustang fog lamp feed cable, C8ZB-15A211-A - marked on the cable, blue connector - $20.
2. A used reproduction cable, no markings, ring lugs clipped to fit lamp screws, has grommet, it should work - $5.
3. A used original Ford 68 Mustang fog lamp housing, internal ring removed, all bead blasted, painted as original, reassembled. The housing is marked "SAE-F-68MG" and has the FOMOCO logo. The internal ring is not held in by rivets - $30.
4. The outside of the housing.
5. A used original Ford 68 Mustang fog lamp housing, internal ring removed, all bead blasted, painted as original, reassembled. The housing is marked "SAE-F-68MG" and has the FOMOCO logo. The internal ring is not held in by rivets, but the ring does show corrosion. It was removed and painted - $20.
6. A close up of the corrosion.
7. The outside of the housing.
Jim
I promise to be politically correct in all my posts to keep the BBBB from vociferating.

Offline jwc66k

Re: 1968 Fog Light Components -
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 03:02:21 PM »
The Ford fog light pigtail, C8ZB-15A211-A, is sold. The rest are available.
Jim
I promise to be politically correct in all my posts to keep the BBBB from vociferating.