Author Topic: Pair of Unrestored Survivors 1 K Code  (Read 2650 times)

Offline 65,66,67UNRESTORED

Pair of Unrestored Survivors 1 K Code
« on: August 08, 2016, 11:15:26 PM »
I'm offering a pair of cars from my collection for sale. They are being sold as a pair only. Both cars are from Southern California and still have their original black plates and dealer selling plate frames. Very original unmolested cars.

#1 1966 Vintage Burgundy K code Fastback - Sold new out of Scotty Moffett Ford in Carpintaria this car is very very original with lots of patina. The original window sticker states C-4 automatic, heater delete, styled wheels. This car was driven by it's original owner until he was 91 years old! Although the majority of the paint is original there are a few small areas that were spotted in years and years ago.All of the body panels are original and rust free as is the underside. Minor dings and scrapes are down both sides but this car doesn't not need any panel replacement. The black standard interior is completely original and still presentable for a 50 year old car, the ashtray was never used! All glass is original to the car. Before taking delivery the original owner had the dealer install a COBRA intake manifold, Rotunda tach and long tube headers - He bought a poor mans Shelby. Original window sticker, owners manual, warranty card, 1 set of original keys, every registration from temporary thru 2001 when the car was sold to the 2nd owner. VIN stamped engine, original transmission and rear axle with tags. The only non original item is the exhaust - long tube headers with H-pipe and flow master mufflers, original manifolds are in the trunk! Yes, the 6ZF-F carburetor with tag is sitting upon the COBRA intake manifold. With 92,140 miles this car still runs very strong and very smooth. Since purchasing this car I pulled the transmission out and had it rebuilt (all original HiPo parts are there) installed 4 new red Koni shocks, New belt, hoses, wires and battery cables from Marti. You know how rare it is to find a car like this, especially with all the original items and documentation!!!

#2 1964  Falcon Futura Convertible - original paint, top and interior. Light Blue with medium blue interior and white top. Was bone stock down to it's original headlamp bulbs! After sitting in a barn from 1990-2011 I purchased this car from the original owners estate. 260 V/8 with a 2 speed automatic transmission. 64,500 original miles. Rock solid body with a very clean underside! It received all the mechanical attention it needed after my purchase. Freshly rebuilt 1964 1/2 Mustang D code engine dressed with all the original untouched 260 accessories, original transmission was rebuilt. New brakes, shocks, muffler, tires etc. Nice original appearance.

You could drive and enjoy these cars the way they are OR the are they're perfect candidates for concours restorations ! Both are true survivors!

$68,500 Serious Inquiries only please, Jeff                                                                                                                                                              CliffsBody@nycap.rr.com
65 Fastback unrestored survivor Ivy Green, Black Interior, C code, 4speed, A/C
65 K Fastback unrestored survivor Ivy Green, Palomino Interior
65 Coupe unrestored Caspian Blue, White Vinyl Top, Blue Interior, K code
66 Convertible unrestored survivor Raven Black, Red Deluxe Interior, C code, A/C