Author Topic: 1969 Raven Black R-Code Mach 1 for sale  (Read 6173 times)

Offline Anghelrestorations

• Anghel Restorations
1969 Raven Black R-Code Mach 1 for sale
« on: January 30, 2011, 02:29:43 AM »
Selling my 1969 Mach 1 that was just recently finished.  This is an original R-Code shaker car and and original Raven Black car as verifyed by the Marti Report (one of only 235 Raven Black cars built that year with automatic transmission).  I will post the Marti Report in the next few days when I get to a scanner.  Car was built at the Metuchen facility on Januray 17 1969.  Delivered to Young Ford in Charlotte North Carolina and sold February 21 1969.  Actually got the opportunity to meet the owner of this dealership in September last year when I was in the area.  Interesting enough that they are still in business today. 
Options with this car were the C-6 Automatic transmission, F70x14 raised white letter Polyglas tires, Power front disc brakes, Power Steering, AM Radio and tinted glass.  All of these are on the car today.

The front suspension has been completely redone and detailed and put back to original condition with original tie rods etc.  The interior is completely redone including the intrument panel and clock panel with the correct chrome trim work.  I will post pictures of the interior shortly.  Car runs and sounds great with the correct original style exahaust system with transverse muffler.  I will post a video of the car running if/when I figure out how to do that. 

The car is located in Scottsdale Arizona and can be seen anytime.  I will also be posting the car in a few magazines and online sites in the next few weeks.  Email or call anytime for more details.  azscj428@gmail.com or 602 628 2522.  Asking price is $69,000 or best offer.
Marcus Anghel
MCA National Gold Card Judge, 69-71 Mustang
SAAC National Head Judge, Boss Mustangs

www.anghelrestorations.com
www.facebook.com/anghelrestorations
www.instagram.com/anghelrestorations

• Anghel Restorations
Re: 1969 Raven Black R-Code Mach 1 for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 02:30:29 AM »
Pictures:

Marcus Anghel

• Anghel Restorations
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 07:54:31 PM »

Adding the Marti Report here for those who asked....

Marcus Anghel

• Anghel Restorations
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 07:58:44 PM »

I have been trying to get good pictures of the interior...I need to take the car out of the garage to get some better lighting.  Colors are too washed out with the car inside.  Attached are pictures of the underside.  The front clip has the correct red oxide and the rest of the underside has undercoating that was applied years ago with the red oxide underneath. 

Marcus Anghel