Author Topic: 1968 Candyapple red Fastback  (Read 5316 times)

Offline ruppstang

1968 Candyapple red Fastback
« on: May 10, 2013, 09:38:59 AM »
For sale 1968 Candyapple red fastback W/ red Interior for sale. Options- C code 289 currently has 4V autolite 4100, Power steering, Power brakes, Automatic transmission, Air-conditioning, Engine dress up kit, Chrome GT styled steel wheels, Duel exhaust, Tinted glass, Dash clock, Ford AM-FM radio, Upper and lower consoles, Exterior Décor group, Fog lights and GT striping.
As you can see by the MCA Certificate of Achievement we have driven this car all over the country and is a pleasure to drive. It currently has 133,000 miles.
We are asking 35K and are looking for a new owner that would enjoy it as much as we have.
If interested PM Marty Rupp for my contact information.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 09:52:16 PM by ruppstang »

Offline ruppstang

Re: 1968 Candyapple red Fastback
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:31:33 PM »
We are still looking for a new owner. The price is reduced to 34K OBO

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 11:48:31 PM »
bump

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 09:04:16 AM »
Reduced to 31K

Offline mach1one

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 05:31:19 PM »
Marty, I sent you a pm. Lu

priceless

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 09:11:42 PM »
Hey Marty,
 I see the MCA certificate of achievement. We just put our 69 Mach1 into the conservator class this year in Orlando, receiving out grill medallion and our conservator plaque.

My question is, how can my wife and I get an MCA certificate of achievement? Do we have to apply for it? and how do I go about doing this?

Thanks for any info,
Richie

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2013, 10:39:40 PM »
Hey Marty,
 I see the MCA certificate of achievement. We just put our 69 Mach1 into the conservator class this year in Orlando, receiving out grill medallion and our conservator plaque.

My question is, how can my wife and I get an MCA certificate of achievement? Do we have to apply for it? and how do I go about doing this?

Thanks for any info,
Richie

Richie,
I think there was a form in last Decembers Mustang Times but all you really need to do list all of the shows and how your car placed there and any special awards mark it certificate of achievement . Send it, the car VIN and a check for $100 to Kristie at the MCA office. It will all be confirmed buy the national show secretary and if every thing checks out you should have the certificate in 4-6 weeks. They are a nice record of the cars accomplishments and looks pretty good on the wall. We need to get this information up on the MCA web site.
Marty

Offline DTruitt

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 12:24:01 PM »
Richie,
I think there was a form in last Decembers Mustang Times but all you really need to do list all of the shows and how your car placed there and any special awards mark it certificate of achievement . Send it, the car VIN and a check for $100 to Kristie at the MCA office. It will all be confirmed buy the national show secretary and if every thing checks out you should have the certificate in 4-6 weeks. They are a nice record of the cars accomplishments and looks pretty good on the wall. We need to get this information up on the MCA web site.
Marty

Wow, you would think that the certificate would be included with the presentation of the grill medallion especially when the burden of proof rests with the owner.  I hope the moto-show app improves the MCA's ability to recognize cars and owners achievements!

Danny
1968 Raven Black, S- Code, 4 spd., GT Fastback, San Jose, March 1968
1968 Candy Apple Red, J- Code, C-4, GT Convertable, San Jose, April 1968 (SOLD)
1968 Raven Black, R- Code, 4 spd., GT Coupe, Dearborn, April 1968
MCA Gold Card Judge

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 12:16:09 AM »
Thanks to all that looked at our car. It sold today.

Offline tim_morrison82

• Click Here for My Project
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 07:47:37 AM »
Congrats Ruppstang. hope it went to a good home!
San Jose built (Mid Dec 67) Non GT J code Coupe.
Wimbledon White with Parchment Bench seat,
Visibility Group, Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, Selectaire Conditioner, AM radio, Heavy Duty suspension, Deluxe Belts, Deluxe Wheel Covers, 3.00:1 rear.

Unique 1 of 1 car. Just like every other car...