Author Topic: 1969 Transmission Cross Brace Support Hardware / Thoroughbred  (Read 279 times)

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: 1969 Transmission Cross Brace Support Hardware / Thoroughbred
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 11:12:37 PM »
Excuse me but did you over look reply #2 ?    "Those look like them. F is a typical makers mark" . I thought that was clear referring to the "F" marked bolts but maybe not or just over looked. I suppose I am just chopped liver  :o

Guess it sort of a tie :)   You stated what was typical Ed was able to confirm the application.

I suppose I am just chopped liver  :o

Now finely chopped liver might be pate  Not really a dish always considered cheap or low brow  :D
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
Re: 1969 Transmission Cross Brace Support Hardware / Thoroughbred
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 01:14:36 AM »
Guess it sort of a tie :)   You stated what was typical Ed was able to confirm the application.

Now finely chopped liver might be pate  Not really a dish always considered cheap or low brow  :D
I don't care because Ed was probably the one that pointed it out to me 25+ years ago.  I have learned to use "typical" so as not to have to contend with the perennial   "but my car has so and so" anomaly's . You know that.   
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby