Author Topic: 69 GT350 Sportroof restoration thread - Mostly Body & Paint - Lots of pictures  (Read 16061 times)

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Over eight years later but thought I would post an update here in this post since, at the end, was used to kind of wrap up the restoration.

69grandecj, a member here, did a great article on the car that recently got picked up by Mustang 360 and I understand it will also be in an upcoming Mustang Monthly. Congratulations to the proud owners and the author !!!!

http://www.mustangandfords.com/featured-vehicles/1806-rarity-1969-shelby-g-t-350h/

As a word of warning - If you too have a Hertz car please don't assume that yours also got the label in the door jamb. The practice of marking inventory for tracking varied greatly depending on year and rental car regions.
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline Bossman963

I know this is an old post and beautiful looking Shelby- but curious as can anyone provide the VIN# just curious
2-69 B302 -twins, 1-1970 Cougar Eliminator B302- matching numbers, 70 B302 in progress, 68 Charger, 74 Pantera GTS, 2 fox body Mustangs 1 conv

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
I know this is an old post and beautiful looking Shelby- but curious as can anyone provide the VIN# just curious

The most recent post was just about a month ago it was brought back to life rather than start anew.

Not sure the importance of the VIN but the almost complete VIN is 9F02M4818xx

IF you have the registry the full VIN could be found there with very little detective work ;)
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)