Restoring - General discussions that span across many different groups of years and models > Parts

Decoding a Autolite tag

(1/3) > >>

Ron Miller:
Hello All,
Is there a area in this site that can explain and decode a Autolite tag? I bought a box of old Ford Holley carbs and there is one tag. I would like to know how to decode it and understand what the letters & numbers mean.
Thanks for looking, 

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: Ron Miller on February 23, 2024, 08:23:51 PM ---Hello All,
Is there a area in this site that can explain and decode a Autolite tag? I bought a box of old Ford Holley carbs and there is one tag. I would like to know how to decode it and understand what the letters & numbers mean.
Thanks for looking,

--- End quote ---
Ron welcome to the site. I don't think there is something posted that decodes all of the Autolite tag information however if you post the information on the tag there are many here that have the Kevin Marti Mustang by the numbers book and Cougar Tag book. Regardless of if Mustang/Cougar application or not someone here may have the application information to help.

DragPack69:
Try mustangtek.com
Some are posted

J_Speegle:
Firstly welcome to the site. Hope you find the site helpful in your concours/restoration pursuits

Believe you might be best served by finding a copy of Kevin Marti's The Mustang and Cougar Tag book.

Think that might be the one Bob's was thinking of or maybe not  :)

Again welcome

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: J_Speegle on February 24, 2024, 12:55:10 PM ---Firstly welcome to the site. Hope you find the site helpful in your concours/restoration pursuits

Believe you might be best served by finding a copy of Kevin Marti's The Mustang and Cougar Tag book.

Think that might be the one Bob's was thinking of or maybe not  :)

Again welcome

--- End quote ---
Yes that's the one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version