Restoring - General discussions that span across many different groups of years and models > Parts

Broken topic

(1/1)

WT8095:
Jeff, the "Part ID challenge" thread seems to be broken. It went AWOL while I was uploading some supporting images. Can it be fixed?

67gta289:
Drat.  Like the answer to "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop?"

Will we ever know the answer?  Stay tuned till next week!

WT8095:

--- Quote from: 67gta289 on September 13, 2015, 03:35:47 PM ---Drat.  Like the answer to "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop?"

Will we ever know the answer?  Stay tuned till next week!

--- End quote ---

Ha! I'll spare you the suspense - John [7R02A] had the correct answer! It is indeed a distributor vacuum control valve filter. The thread broke while I was uploading some additional images. I'd like to carry on discussing details and compare his filter to the one I obtained.

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: WT8095 on September 13, 2015, 03:10:47 PM ---Jeff, the "Part ID challenge" thread seems to be broken. It went AWOL while I was uploading some supporting images. Can it be fixed?

--- End quote ---
I believe Jeff is at a family function for a couple days. Sorry I can't help.

WT8095:

--- Quote from: Bob Gaines on September 13, 2015, 04:37:32 PM ---I believe Jeff is at a family function for a couple days. Sorry I can't help.

--- End quote ---

Yeah he said something about being away for awhile. No rush. If he can't fix it I'll just repost the topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version