Restoring - General discussions that span across many different groups of years and models > Misc Items

NOS Rally pac?

<< < (2/2)

NEFaurora:

Definately a repro Rally-Pac.   All original "Low Profile" units like this one have "FORD" on the bottom of the Tach. Dallas Mustang Parts started reproing these back in 1993... I believe that they were the first. They eventually sold their tooling to Scott Drake who is making them now.  I, for the life of me, can't figure out till this day why Scott Drake won't pay for the "FORD" licensing to put the damn "FORD" logo on them.  The Scott Drake ones are really well made, including Die-cast housings, and can work with electronic ignition and come in multiple colors.   Oval industries is the other maker, and they make an excellent Rally-Pac as well, but their housings are Hard durable Plastic, but HAVE the "FORD" logo on them which is more correct.  Their Rally-Pacs only come in one color (Black), and only work with point style ignition, but might work with ignitor I though possibly. Still, A nice Rally-Pac.

Those are the differences.. I know that you wanted to know.

Tony K.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version