Restoring - General discussions that span across many different groups of years and models > Interior & Trunk

Gray 1/4 wheelhouse protector

<< < (2/3) > >>

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: cbrown on September 21, 2017, 05:41:44 PM ---OH boy!!   I know there are  2 different lengths  between coupe, convert  and fastback.    I have always found them on big full size cars and cut them down .  This might take some homework to get all applications correct..  advice is welcomed.

--- End quote ---

None of the examples above are from convertibles and you can make out a number of different lengths and cutout locations if they have them

--- Quote from: outlawincorporated on September 21, 2017, 07:15:09 PM ---Mr Speggle

in your reply you said "sometime in 67 depending on plant" you sure on this comment. I'm positive I have them on my 66 cars as well.

--- End quote ---

"Speggle"  ????   ::)

Which 66 cars do you have them on and are they later cars? 

Did look through all the 66's I have pictures of and couldn't find a one (66) that wasn't black yet. Would love to see pictures of the cars you referred to

CharlesTurner:

--- Quote from: J_Speegle on September 21, 2017, 08:28:04 PM ---"Speggle"  ????   ::)

--- End quote ---

Lost in translation....   ;) ;D

cbrown:
Charles, the thick and thin version can you elaborate? 

thanks chris

Motang:
Whats the story on the notch? Some have it and some don't?
Thanks

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: Motang on August 05, 2023, 10:59:52 PM ---Whats the story on the notch? Some have it and some don't?
Thanks

--- End quote ---

Don't believe you will find a gray protector strip.

As far as the "notch' or "V" that was a feature of many of the 65-66 coupe & convertible strips.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version