Restoring - General discussions that span across many different groups of years and models > Misc Items

Misc. Standard Parts Identifying Request

<< < (2/3) > >>

67gtasanjose:
My last post needs amended:
First, I found my Ass., Man.! (yes, it took both hands)  ;D
Finding the assembly manual helped a great deal regarding any possible need for the aforementioned clip. I actually need what looks like quantity of 5, 352541-S100 and a couple of the 352542-S100 clips, both which are readily available at AMK...

Mike_B_SVT:
At the top of your first picture and left side of the 2nd picture is a vaccum check valve ~ 2 hoses going into a round metal thing with one outlet nipple.  I know the Cougars used this for the vacuum reservoir for the flip up headlight doors.  I believe the Thunderbird and Lincoln also used a similar setup.

Here is a link to one on the WCCC site;

https://secure.cougarpartscatalog.com/68check.html?attribs=79

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: Mike_B_SVT on November 22, 2017, 12:56:38 AM ---At the top of your first picture and left side of the 2nd picture is a vaccum check valve ~ 2 hoses going into a round metal thing with one outlet nipple.  I know the Cougars used this for the vacuum reservoir for the flip up headlight doors.  I believe the Thunderbird and Lincoln also used a similar setup.

--- End quote ---

YEs some years and models of Mustangs and Shelbys used these also

krelboyne:
Looks like a couple of brass caps for the AC service valves. Mostly find them on 1967's.

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: krelboyne on November 27, 2017, 03:23:34 PM ---Looks like a couple of brass caps for the AC service valves. Mostly find them on 1967's.

--- End quote ---
If you don't find them on 65-70 Mustang A/C compressors then ether a replacement valve is in use or they have already been salvaged.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version