Marketplace > Wanted Ads

1968 Cruise Control Parts Needed

(1/2) > >>

bigdog01:
I am in need of a few parts for a cruise control system.  I need the bezel and the knob for the switch under the dash, I also need a turn signal switch.  I am attaching a picture of the parts I have.

I am just staring to gather parts for this.  I can find information on the 67 install, but nothing for a 68, any help would be appreciated.

preaction:
Not many cars came with this "new" option contact west coast classic cougars for spare parts.

bigdog01:
They have very limited parts.  I know this is going to be a journey.  Hopefully someone has parts rat holed.

J_Speegle:
This was the second year for the option and there were two different suppliers for the systems (majority of the differences were in the engine compartment)

There is at least one discussion of the 67 system if you do a search

In any case - Welcome to the site and good luck with finding the parts. Most likely will come from a donor car such as a Cougar where the option was allot more popular

Will be moving this thread to the wanted section if you wonder what is going on ;)

67gta289:
Some related information here: http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=18951.msg119613#msg119613

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version