Author Topic: 289 three duece setup and experimental intake, both for sale  (Read 451 times)

Offline HDAshmore

I'm helping a friend, these are not mine and I have no skin in the game and get nothing for helping.  He asked me to post and take responses for him as he is not a forum person or texter etc...  If your interested contact me and I can put you in contact with him and you can work your deal with him personally. 

Three deuce is original Ford over the counter piece professionally restored by Joe Bonatec.  The other piece is an experimental intake that needs finished machine work to put on Boss 302 motor and setup for some kind of fuel injection etc...  He is asking $4500 for the three deuce setup complete as pictured.  He is asking $1200 for the prototype manifold.  He can ship prototype but would prefer not to ship three deuce.  He can deliver three deuce and prototype to Mid America Shelby this weekend if you are going or know someone going.  He will only bring three deuce if its paid for in advance.

If interested PM me with your contact information and I will respond in order of receipt. and put you in contact with him.

Thanks,
Dan