Author Topic: Ford Performance Virtual Car Show results  (Read 630 times)

Offline ruger

Ford Performance Virtual Car Show results
« on: May 24, 2020, 08:54:31 PM »
Ford Performance put together a virtual car show to help with boredom this year.   Proud to say that out of 1000's of entries our 69' Mustang E made the cut.  Picking only 23 we are exceptionally proud.   I always want to give credit to the guys here for all of the help I have received here.   So I am gonna try to insert the link to the online video hosted by Jon Clor and The Henry Ford Museum curator Matt Anderson.   If interested around the 41:50 mark you will see our highlighted and talked about.  Thanks for all of your help.  Since these pictures I have replaced the master cylinder with a correct year and black master cylinder. 

https://fordauthority.com/2020/05/ford-performance-to-host-online-all-ford-car-show-today-may-21st-video/
1969 Sportsroof Mustang E'
63D
250 six cyl.
C4 trans.
Dearborn build Nov. 1968

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: Ford Performance Virtual Car Show results
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 10:43:01 PM »
Congratulations.  A different way to participate in a "show"

Not sure what you have changed since the pictures were taken - See a couple of items but you haven't asked so not critiquing the car.  Car does offer the idea that different can be more attention grabbing that rare or popular

Going to move this over to the Show section of the site after you get a day or so's exposure ;)
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline ruger

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 11:02:51 PM »
Thanks Jeff,  please critique.  It is welcome. This is the place where I learned about 99% of the correct details.   I believe those were last years photos but may be wrong.
Wasn't sure where to post this.
This car is different for sure.  I need to hide a camera at shows to record peoples faces when seeing the six cylinder in it.  Lol.    I, did not think it would go over very well but around here this car has been very popular.  People are appreciating the correctness and keeping it a six. 
63D
250 six cyl.
C4 trans.
Dearborn build Nov. 1968

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 11:21:37 PM »
Suggest that you start a new thread or expand on your Members Build thread and repost the link. That would be better than taking your thread and trophy lap :) in a new direction
Jeff Speegle

Offline ruger

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 08:02:09 AM »
Didn't intend to take a trophy lap. Just had a proud moment. Will be more conscious of what I post in the future. Thanks for all of your help. 
63D
250 six cyl.
C4 trans.
Dearborn build Nov. 1968

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 02:53:14 PM »
Didn't intend to take a trophy lap. Just had a proud moment. Will be more conscious of what I post in the future. Thanks for all of your help.

DID NOT mean it in any negative way. Members should be proud of what they have accomplished. Like many things in life some things are almost never done and cars for one always seem to come around with a new challenge especially if you use or driver them ..... and even if you don't you have age and other things the seem to pop up.

Be happy with the recognition!
Jeff Speegle