Author Topic: New Upholstery- TMI Contact  (Read 475 times)

Offline tgilliam

New Upholstery- TMI Contact
« on: January 11, 2023, 07:48:56 PM »
Back in the summer or early fall someone posted a question about having new, original type seat upholstery made for a 69 Mustang/Shelby. There was a suggestion that the person buy the material from SMS and send it to TMI for making the seat covers. Someone that responded provided a contact name at TMI for helping make this arrangement. I would like to find the TMI contact information. I have used the search function under 69 Mustang and in the Interior/Trunk sections but have not been successful finding the old Post. If anyone has this information I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your help.

Tom Gilliam
tom@jtgil.com

Offline ninedrvr

Re: New Upholstery- TMI Contact
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 08:26:17 PM »
I did this procedure 2 years ago. The guy I worked with at TMI was Michael Koldus MKoldus@tmiproducts.com. I didn't have any contact info when I called. I explained what I needed and they forwarded my call to this guy. I don't know whether he's still there but they should find someone to help you.
1969 GT500 Convertible Recreation

Offline tgilliam

Re: New Upholstery- TMI Contact
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2023, 02:22:57 PM »
Hello ninedrvr,
Thanks a million for the contact information. I will check to see if he is still there, the right person to talk to.

Tom Gilliam
tom@jtgil.com