Author Topic: NOS shocks  (Read 4202 times)

Offline ruppstang

NOS shocks
« on: June 28, 2011, 11:36:00 PM »
I got some front NOS shocks for the 68 HCS but the hardware packs were missing. Any idea were correct rubber and hardware can be found?

Offline TLea

• Global Moderator
Re: NOS shocks
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 09:26:27 AM »
AMK has hardware. The rubbers i usually try to find some at local auto store that are close
Tim Lea  Shelby concours judge MCA, SAAC, Mid America

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 08:49:35 AM »
Thanks Tim. See you in Des Moines?

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 12:16:09 PM »
Thanks Tim. See you in Des Moines?
I hope so. :) I'll be there. Bob
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Offline TLea

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 05:22:51 PM »
I was thinking about going but I just checked airfare and its like $500 round trip, wtf?
Tim Lea  Shelby concours judge MCA, SAAC, Mid America

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 09:48:02 PM »
Our fare for NY for the Long Island show was 433 for weeks till 18 day before the show it dropped to 278. I grabbed them quick. The dumb Chevy rental we got stuck with cost almost as much as the flight.
Check if a flight in to Omaha is less. We could pick you up on our way. Marty

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 12:12:42 AM »
I was thinking about going but I just checked airfare and its like $500 round trip, wtf?
Well were friends but I am not driving to RI to pick you up. :o
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Offline 68 S Code

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 11:58:14 PM »
I've never been to a national MCA mustang show and its been a few decades since I last went to a SAAC convention. Since Des Moines isnt that far from Chicago would this be a good show to plan on attending. I'd like to see some truely amazing restorations to gain some knowledge. Wouldn't mind meeting some of you face to face who have been so helpful over the course of the past year. I don't think the car will be done by then but I can hop into the other big red car and take a drive. Goin nort fish'n for a week so no dumb questions from me for the next week.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 12:00:27 AM by 68 S Code »

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 02:00:47 AM »
I'd recommend taking a look.  There should be some good cars there.
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 08:54:15 AM »
I've never been to a national MCA mustang show and its been a few decades since I last went to a SAAC convention. Since Des Moines isnt that far from Chicago would this be a good show to plan on attending. I'd like to see some truely amazing restorations to gain some knowledge. Wouldn't mind meeting some of you face to face who have been so helpful over the course of the past year. I don't think the car will be done by then but I can hop into the other big red car and take a drive. Goin nort fish'n for a week so no dumb questions from me for the next week.

I'll look forward to seeing you there. Marty

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2011, 10:54:06 AM »
I am planning on attending. Bob

Offline 68 S Code

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 12:48:06 AM »
Back from fishing (wife caught another musky....as my son said she is so lucky she should play the lottery). Planning on attending DesMoines show and look forward to meeting many of you that have been so helpful this past year.