1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1967 Mustang

67 SJ undercoating and paint process

<< < (4/4)

Bossbill:
As always, thanks for the specific time line shots, Jeff. The right panel is really interesting. I'll use that!

Yes, I did mean the 'hard red line' to the right.

I received my Fusor application gun and was aching to try it. But, the gods of sound deadening (watching too many Vikings episodes) are frowning on me and the gun was missing a few pieces. There are still lots of other parts of the car to clean and prep, but this whole application gun fiasco is wearing thin.

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: Bossbill on December 16, 2017, 08:48:02 PM ---As always, thanks for the specific time line shots, Jeff. The right panel is really interesting. I'll use that!

Yes, I did mean the 'hard red line' to the right.

--- End quote ---

On that note-
--- Quote from: Bossbill on December 14, 2017, 11:10:31 PM ---The hard red line on the right is where the spray material ends (softly).
--- End quote ---

Yes on that example that is the forward or outer edge of where the worker stopped applying

--- Quote from: Bossbill on December 14, 2017, 11:10:31 PM ---The soft yellow line is where the outer wheelhouse appears to have been covered. No overspray here. If any is present it would be very light.

--- End quote ---

They didn't have time to cover just controlled the application, had plenty of practice and kept away from the area of the outer wheel well and tried to stay away from where they meet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version