Showing & Judging > Events

50th Celebrations - Who's Going

(1/7) > >>

J_Speegle:
Ok its coming down to the wire and we might as well see where Forum members have chosen to attend.

Both locations  should be great but it looks that very different from one another but we'll have to wait and see what attendees discover.

In any case Charles and I will be at Charlotte with a spot at the Mustang 50th Charlotte Rare Cars Display

Rare Car Display Site http://www.anghelrestorations.com/rare-cars.html

Related forum thread http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=7942.0

Marcus and Ed have put allot of effort into this display - looks like it will likely be a one time only display so typical of the stuff that happens at the Anniversary shows for any one that have attended them since '84.

Look for us at or near this banner

Come by say hi and lets put some faces with those screen names ;)

As a side note will likely be traveling with one or more boxes of paint stamps. If your car is there, I've got the right stamp - we can get it done ;)
Special offer to Forum members hopefully we can help all that would like to take me up on this offer

Here's hoping that everyone has a safe and uneventful trip to and from which either show you choose to attend.

Know where some of the other members will be attending but will leaved posting that to each of them.  8)

Take your camera, walking shoes and sun screen 

Murf:
See you there, Jeff!  Looking forward to this event. 

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: Murf on April 03, 2014, 11:35:20 PM ---See you there, Jeff!  Looking forward to this event.

--- End quote ---

Which car you bringing??

CharlesTurner:
Yep, I'll be there as Jeff mentioned.  Looking forward to the display that Marcus and Ed have put together.  The '65 K code throughbred that I restored will have a spot in the tent.  Maybe we can have the concours forum table near the car.

Looking forward to putting more faces to screen-names!

Laurie S.:
I'll be in Las Vegas with my coupe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version