Author Topic: Decal Magic brand GT stripe application?  (Read 650 times)

Offline Morsel

Decal Magic brand GT stripe application?
« on: March 22, 2022, 04:44:19 PM »
Hey all,

Wondering if someone can reply that has used the Decal Magic brand GT stripes about the application. I'm fine with getting everything lined up and such, it's more about their instructions on application. I was a little shocked that they don't mention any use of a soap solution for spraying them down for application... is that right, it's just a "good luck" and pull the backing off and apply like a straight sticker with a squeegee?

I heard these were the best stripes, so just haven't heard of application instructions like this. Also I tried calling the number they provide and no answer or voicemail :/

Just curious if I'm missing something here.

Thanks,

Jason
February 10th 1966 - San Jose - Factory GT K-Code Automatic, Candy Apple Red Fastback, Black Standard Interior

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
Re: Decal Magic brand GT stripe application?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 07:35:52 PM »
Just line them up and do it.
I had the same fears for no reason.

No soap, they pull off to adjust if needed
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline Morsel

Re: Decal Magic brand GT stripe application?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 09:16:38 PM »
Just line them up and do it.
I had the same fears for no reason.

No soap, they pull off to adjust if needed

Thanks Richard. Yeah, wasn't too worried, just wanted to make sure I was reading the instructions right that they are just peel and stick.

J
February 10th 1966 - San Jose - Factory GT K-Code Automatic, Candy Apple Red Fastback, Black Standard Interior