Author Topic: New Section Added to the ConcoursMustang.com  (Read 807 times)

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
New Section Added to the ConcoursMustang.com
« on: July 21, 2015, 12:57:37 AM »
Charles and I have been considering this for a while and have now decided to add a new section to the site - Non-Mustang Ford & Mercury Models. Currently just above the Library section

Same sort of focus (concours & original) and guidelines as in the Mustang related sections, just different cars. Believe we can all benefit from the expansion. 

We'll give this a try and see how well it works then adjust from there if need be.

If two models (Mustangs and Cougars for example) share the same parts/details you might want to post a question in the Mustang section so that more eyes see it and word the title a little more generic. If the detail is different due to being the other car model, the new category might be the spot to post. Just trying to keep multiple threads from springing up or competing for the same eyes, posts and input for everyone's benefit.

Will adjust as needed ;)

BTW will be moving over a couple of the past threads that might fit in that new section in the days to come.
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline preaction

Re: New Section Added to the ConcoursMustang.com
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 11:54:30 PM »
Jeff, Don Rush says your quite the cougar fanatic, also I believe the new mercury posting area will be great news for a very under served segment of classic mercury car collectors, thanks.
8F02R218047-  July 18 1968   Dearborn

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: New Section Added to the ConcoursMustang.com
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 01:51:07 AM »
Thanks - don't know about the "fanatic"  it's just that so much of the info is the same for both models and I've attempted not to ignore (completely) the Cougars in our search of details and information.

Now not going to sell the Shelby and the Mustangs to buy all Cougars  :o

Rolling this into the posting of the new sections just to reduce the number of threads but to keep things neat ;)
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)