Author Topic: Jax, Fl River City National  (Read 1848 times)

Offline C5ZZKGT

• Gold Level Subscriber
Jax, Fl River City National
« on: March 31, 2011, 08:00:25 AM »
Just trying to understand the lay of the land at this location: seems to be some type of shopping center by the sounds of it?? do they provide security there for vehicles left over night?
they say there is trailer parking at the host hotel............is there trailer parking anywhere else on the property for those that choose not to stay at the host hotel? Is this show area where the general public has easy access to the vehicles?

Offline $64stang

Re: Jax, Fl River City National
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 02:21:00 PM »
The show is right off I-95, the airport exit.
Trailer parking is now available at the show site and seceurity will be furnished, being on friday evening.
You can also walk from the host hotel to the show site.
Jake

Offline 66GTCoupe

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 10:36:59 PM »
always show security at night lots of nice cars sit outside all night

Offline C5ZZKGT

• Gold Level Subscriber
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 06:56:58 PM »
OK, great!!  Thanks! I may not stay at the host hotel so can I still park my trailer there?
And what would the security folks do if some ballsish person started taking parts off of a car in the evening, or for that matter started to remove a car? how would they go about finding out who the owner of the car was if the car wasn't registered? do folks carry their titles to shows for this purpose?
With the economy like it is today I feel the need to ask these questions, nothing aganst the host club, the mca or anyone in general.....

Offline C5ZZKGT

• Gold Level Subscriber
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 11:12:21 AM »
Guys, I Emailed Steve Collins who is the show chairman for the show and got all my questions answered about security and trailer parking.
Steve assures me that there is security in place and that all the vehicles will be safe including his during the show hours and overnight-says the show is in a very safe area of Jax........as long as its FAR SWAY from the darn Grayhound station thats fine with me!-don't ask me how I know about the Grayhound station.....-Looking forware to seeing everyone at the show-my first MCA (car entered) show.
I do however have some very sad news to share concerning my car and attending the show:
My Brother-In-Law who gave us the car way back some 27 years ago in very very rough shape has been fighting Kidney cancer for about 5 years and he choose not to fight it anymore about 3 years ago-it has progressed to the size of a football and about 3 weeks ago he was given 2 months to live, so he, if this is accurate will be in very rough shape about the time of the show, so I absolutely won't leave my Wife with her brother like that-there will be other shows, and after my B-I-L passes away you can believe there will be a "In Memory Of" sign, decal or something like that on my car........-Rick