Author Topic: 10-21-69 70 new jesery Boss front wheel house and firewall colors and textures  (Read 542 times)

Offline Badgas6228

Hello All, just trying to get my game plan together got the inside of the boss all shot with the original Grabber orange and all the textures and everything  that lord fusor 312 seam sealer gun realy worked great on the in side,after hand caulking it first,now I'm getting ready to do the bottom  of floors and under the front wheelhousings,and firewall in  the back of wheel housings. And of course the engine bay and all  the cowl area. There's going to be quite a bit of  spraying that day or 2 days with all the red oxide and the blacks and the over sprays and all that stuff so I got to get it together so I know exactly what and when , doing a lot of research and it's a New Jersey car, Dearborn cars there's a lot of literature but I just haven't quite figured out exactly where the black paint in back of wheel housings ,is there any body color on firewall in wheel housings, I got the center firewall all figured out for the black and the sound deadening and pretty well got the hang on what needs to go down underneath the frame and the body,  this  wheel well  housing things been kind of throwing me for a loop Thanks,    Greg.    Seattle    All advice highly appreciated