Author Topic: Tri-Y headers and H-pipe  (Read 4757 times)

Offline Coralsnake

• Global Moderator
Re: Tri-Y headers and H-pipe
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2021, 04:16:27 PM »
Personally, I will support quality parts whenever possible. The alternative is not good. Fuller for president.

Offline JohnB

• 0F03R120303
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2021, 04:17:14 PM »
Personally, I will support quality parts whenever possible. The alternative is not good. Fuller for president.

+1

Offline midlife

• Wiring Guru---let me check your shorts!
  • Global Moderator
    • Midlife Harness Restorations
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2021, 10:49:04 PM »
And if Scott Drake is running for dog-catcher, vote for anyone else or use the write-in capability.
Midlife Harness Restorations - http://midlifeharness.com

Offline RoyceP

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2021, 11:46:05 PM »
I heard the Scott Drake Company was sold to Holley. Probably a good move by SD but a big hit for Holley.

And if Scott Drake is running for dog-catcher, vote for anyone else or use the write-in capability.
1968 W code 427 Cougar XR-7 GTE Feb 23 Dearborn C6 / 3.50 open
1968 R code 428CJ Cougar XR-7 May 13 Dearborn C6 / 3.91 T - Lock

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 12:57:20 AM »
+1 to Tim's last post.  Part of the problem is Mustang owners generally are spoiled by cheap foreign made (low quality) parts.  Everything that Scott sells has gone through rigors and true engineering work to make them exact.  I bought an exhaust system for my '68 Shelby convertible and it fit perfectly.  I would always choose/budget a Fuller exhaust system for a concours level car.
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2021, 05:50:19 PM »
+2 I have purchased two exhaust systems from Scott and have been very pleased with them. It took longer to unwrap them than install them. The last economy system was a single exhaust for a 6 cil convertible. It took four hours and two trips to the local muffler shop to get it to fit. You get what you pay for!