Author Topic: Beginning A Rotisserie Restoration  (Read 5059 times)

Offline lightwtjet

Re: Beginning A Rotisserie Restoration
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2023, 07:37:41 PM »
Richard - Quite a post! 3486 people enjoying your plans, the lucky car and you. best of luck on the endeavor. And that beautiful moss green color - the same one I painted my 1950 Oldsmobile.
1968 CJ - Owner and paint original. Dec 67 build in Dearborn. One of 50 135 Cobra Jets. Ford engineering used it for 8 mos. to resolve problems in the 50 early car build. Ford by-passed the normal sign off to get cars to the Winternationals drag race.

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2023, 06:27:54 AM »
In the "Member Restorations/Builds" area there is a lengthy post that shows much of the process and progress that Richard made.  He was brave enough to share the one step forward and occasional two steps back moments.  https://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=16578.0

Yes, when you hear about the painstaking process a person goes through to accomplish their goals, you don't often actually feel the pain they went through! It is quite a process that is truly never finished but at least the major pains are over with now.

Today, we head over to a local ALL MUSTANG Car Show to introduce the car to a somewhat local club. New friends will be made, I am sure!

Richard - Quite a post! 3486 people enjoying your plans, the lucky car and you. best of luck on the endeavor. And that beautiful moss green color - the same one I painted my 1950 Oldsmobile.

Thanks Roger.
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2023, 08:57:11 PM »
...in a field of nearly 300 Mustangs, my 67 took First Place today for 65-73.

I tied for Best Of Show (all years) so in a tie-breaker, lost because of minor smudging on the parchment seats, the winner of that award was a beautiful Hertz GT350H (no smudges on those black seats).

A great day, thanks again all who helped in any way.
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2023, 09:41:48 PM »
With all of your hard work you deserve the recognition. Congratulations.
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2023, 11:31:05 PM »
Well deserved and earned !
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline geo302b

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2023, 03:39:42 PM »
custom chrome erie Pa  very good work even on pot metal