Author Topic: MCA National in Albuquerque, anyone going?  (Read 2822 times)

Offline mikeljgt500kr

• 1964 1/2 K code coupe and 2022 GT500 HE
Re: MCA National in Albuquerque, anyone going?
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2023, 09:53:17 AM »
Thanks and you're welcome. I was going to come over and introduce myself, but you looked busy at the table that morning and I didn't want to intrude.  This is the first National I have had a car in since the Lone Star National in 2003 in Houston. I got a Gold that time with my 1968 1/2 CJ coupe.  This time I got a Silver, and since the judges do not discuss or review your judging sheets with you, I asked around if it is possible to get the judging sheets so I can learn and improve the car.  I found out you can send an email to your wife and she can actually send you copies, so I will.  Cheers!
I don't always downshift, but when I do it is near a Prius so they can hear me hurting the environment.

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2023, 02:39:39 PM »
The judge sheet is far more important to me than the award. The instructions on how to get your sheets are on the back of your dash card, and you will need the number on the front.

Offline mikeljgt500kr

• 1964 1/2 K code coupe and 2022 GT500 HE
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2023, 03:10:21 PM »
Yes, I finally saw that, I am not used to looking on the back of those as they are usually blank. Thanks!
I don't always downshift, but when I do it is near a Prius so they can hear me hurting the environment.