1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1967 Shelby

67 Shelby -- as it came into the dealership

<< < (2/4) > >>

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: CharlesTurner on October 22, 2022, 01:26:08 AM ---Paper sleeve for the antenna would usually have the engineering number ink-stamped on the outer sleeve.  There was a slight design change between 65-66 and 67-68, so the '67-up style would be like a C7ZA, or something like that (not C7ZZ like the service part).  I think I have one of these somewhere.

--- End quote ---

Remind me if you would. Is this the same bag we find the antennas in when they come in the box with the complete radio kit?

CharlesTurner:

--- Quote from: J_Speegle on October 22, 2022, 01:46:07 AM ---Remind me if you would. Is this the same bag we find the antennas in when they come in the box with the complete radio kit?

--- End quote ---

Possibly, but I don't recall definitively... maybe someone that has an NOS radio kit can check.

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: CharlesTurner on October 22, 2022, 12:43:05 PM ---
Possibly, but I don't recall definitively... maybe someone that has an NOS radio kit can check.

--- End quote ---

Guess I'll drag one out and take a picture or two or double check to see if I've already done that just thought you might recall

Thanks

outlawincorporated:
Jeff and Charles.

the 65/66 brown bag the antenna was stored in had a C4ZA- engineering stamp from memory.

regards

PHILL BERESFORD
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.

Bossbill:
I found a pic of the Tasca Bargain Lot and had my wife run it through an enhancement program.

I'll do each area one at a time.

Here is a closeup of the passenger side windows showing what looks like a Shelby window sticker and a round sticker on the vent.

What does this vent sticker actually look like?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version