Marketplace > Services Offered

Ford distributor restoration

(1/3) > >>

ExportMach:
Ive been searching for someone to rebuild/restore my 351C distributor and come up short. Im probably going to end up doing it myself. I have found that mansfieldmustang@aol.com does offer rebuilding/restoration for FE distributors only.

krelboyne:
Have used a guy in SoCal a couple of times. Call about how he does his cosmetic restoration, very good on rebuilds. In the 1990's he did my 428CJ distributor, very happy with the results. I think that he did a chemical clean on the housing. He is in Anaheim, and works out of his garage / shop. Also did my 1968 302-4V distributor.

carlite65:
you might also try dan nolan at mustangbarn.com.

ExportMach:

--- Quote from: carlite65 on April 13, 2020, 05:45:48 PM ---you might also try dan nolan at mustangbarn.com.

--- End quote ---

This is who I sent my distributor to for restoring, thanks for the suggestion.

ExportMach:
I got my distributor back from Dan @ Mustang Barn and I have to say I am very pleased with the entire experience. My housing had a problem with one of the bearing surfaces being oversized. He had a suggestion and we went with it. Also returned all the spare pieces. Well packed and completed in two weeks. Highly recommended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version