3rd Generation 1979 - 1993 > 1984 - 1986 SVO

Am I the only guy "collecting SVOs"?

<< < (2/4) > >>

saacman:
I dont collect SVO's but have 2- 1986's  1 black  just recently changed interior from cloth to leather covers  and 1 silver  w/t-tops with original leather covers  fun cars to own

svo2scj:
You would be surprised how many owners of Shelby's, Boss's and Performance cars HAVE SVO's too !!

Not sure where you are - I am looking for a 86 Black /cloth SVO that is likely in the Southern area of the US.

PM me any time as to your car / if you used NOS leather or an E & G kit.  (or many used)

Love to know your cars last 3 numbers on the vin

Mark

saacman:
i have owned the black 1 since 1998 and the silver 1 since 1999 . im in south florida. dont know any history on the black 1 other than i bought the car from a guy for 200.00 and had to pulled it out of a dry canal . Lucky for me the only damage was a bent up rt fender  (replaced with a svo ford fender) the leather kit  i bought for the black car was from TMI. very close match to original except for the velcro strip to hold the seat lumbar pump handle.(just removed the old 1 and glued it on the new upholstery)
The silver 1 (w/original leather) was originally purchased by a woman out in california , which the Ford Dealership is no longer in business. Been trying  for awhile to confirm if any SVO came through with the t-tops  or maybe she special order this. because i have compare the t-top hardware and assemblies and they match an other t-top mustang i have found.  thanks  Todd

svo2scj:

--- Quote from: saacman on August 22, 2012, 10:29:26 PM ---i have owned the black 1 since 1998 and the silver 1 since 1999 . im in south florida. dont know any history on the black 1 other than i bought the car from a guy for 200.00 and had to pulled it out of a dry canal . Lucky for me the only damage was a bent up rt fender  (replaced with a svo ford fender) the leather kit  i bought for the black car was from TMI. very close match to original except for the velcro strip to hold the seat lumbar pump handle.(just removed the old 1 and glued it on the new upholstery)
The silver 1 (w/original leather) was originally purchased by a woman out in california , which the Ford Dealership is no longer in business. Been trying  for awhile to confirm if any SVO came through with the t-tops  or maybe she special order this. because i have compare the t-top hardware and assemblies and they match an other t-top mustang i have found.  thanks  Todd

--- End quote ---

Working backward there were SVO's that got T Top conversions - If Chalky see this HE is the guy to comment on T Tops!  Still would like to know the last numbers of the black car! Been looking for one from back then.

Mark

svokip:
I have the same problem too. I have 5 right now. One is a non-Hertz sage green car, one is a white Hertz and I have a t-top also.
I keep finding them on Craigslist and can't resist. I'll probably thin out the herd pretty soon though. A man can only do so much at one time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version