Author Topic: Toploaderheaven rebuilt kit ???  (Read 1561 times)

Offline mhubert89

Toploaderheaven rebuilt kit ???
« on: June 17, 2015, 12:27:12 PM »
hi ,

i am restoring my 4 speed toploader... after a lot of research , lots of people said that toploaderheaven is the best kit to do it ....i send him 2 email, call him 2 times to buy a kit ! Never receive a email or phone call back ...did someone buy from this guy, what kind of business is that ..very bad customer service ...?!?!?!
Mustang Fastback 1968
289, 4 speed
Built in Dearborn on April 16th

Offline Mike_B_SVT

Re: Toploaderheaven rebuilt kit ???
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 03:41:53 PM »
hi ,

i am restoring my 4 speed toploader... after a lot of research , lots of people said that toploaderheaven is the best kit to do it ....i send him 2 email, call him 2 times to buy a kit ! Never receive a email or phone call back ...did someone buy from this guy, what kind of business is that ..very bad customer service ...?!?!?!

I'm not sure if he has shut down, or what the story is.  Myself and several others had been trying to get in touch with him back in Jan / Feb, and tried for several weeks with no answers / no response.  There were a few threads on other forums about this.

I ended up going with a David Kee kit, and borrowed a set of the Toploader Heaven rebuild tools and instructions.
Mike B.

2003 Mustang Cobra Convertible
1 of 354 in Sonic Blue

1970 Cougar Eliminator (Competition Gold / Black Decor Interior), 428SCJ, Ram-Air, 4-speed w/ Hurst shifter
Built: Dearborn, Oct 6th, 1969
Cat Bites Man!

Offline GTaylor842

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 06:11:08 PM »
Yes, I just purchased a kit from Toploader Heaven in May.  I didn't get much feedback immediately.  Apparently he was on vacation when he did respond about a week later.  He very generously offered to send me my money back or asked if I could wait a few more days for him to return.  I received the full parts kit, tools and instructions about a week later.  Very good experience, but there was a delay in communication.

Greg
Greg Taylor
67 Metuchen Fastback
289-4V, 4 speed
7T02A158511
63B       T      6A      05M   17        1        5
Body  Color  Trim   Date   DSO   Axle   Trans

Offline AussieRcode

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 03:13:43 AM »
Yeh hi guys , I have tried the email route twice in the last 2 weeks and I can`t get a reply , I just want him to send me a paypal invoice for a rebuild kit so I can pay it and get a kit , I`m in Australia so if you have a way to let him know to answer emails that would be soooo great .