Author Topic: Survivor 1966 GT Coupe  (Read 1793 times)

Offline 65,66,67UNRESTORED

Survivor 1966 GT Coupe
« on: April 05, 2019, 01:36:54 PM »
As I continue to downsize my car collection I will also offer my unrestored 1966 GT Coupe. The original owner sold the car in 1976 when his wife became pregnant because he refused to allow babies or children in his Mustang! The second owner had the car until his passing and I purchased it from the estate in 2017. Like the 1st owner no children were to ride in this car. The paint, the interior,the drivetrain and the glass with exception of the windshield is completely original. This car has never been taken apart, only well maintained. It has been garaged every night since new! This car has never had a buffer on the paint nor has the engine compartment ever been cleaned or pressure washed. It deserves to be carefully detailed and displayed. It runs and drives as new! Original keys, warranty card, owners manual and packet included. Again, we know they are only original once and you can not duplicate this car for $34,500 Serious calls only please. Jeff (518)878-3334
65 Fastback unrestored survivor Ivy Green, Black Interior, C code, 4speed, A/C
65 K Fastback unrestored survivor Ivy Green, Palomino Interior
65 Coupe unrestored Caspian Blue, White Vinyl Top, Blue Interior, K code
66 Convertible unrestored survivor Raven Black, Red Deluxe Interior, C code, A/C

Offline 65,66,67UNRESTORED

Re: Survivor 1966 GT Coupe
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 11:45:01 AM »
SOLD!
65 Fastback unrestored survivor Ivy Green, Black Interior, C code, 4speed, A/C
65 K Fastback unrestored survivor Ivy Green, Palomino Interior
65 Coupe unrestored Caspian Blue, White Vinyl Top, Blue Interior, K code
66 Convertible unrestored survivor Raven Black, Red Deluxe Interior, C code, A/C