1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1967 Shelby

67 GT500 Assembly Line temperature sender switch ?

(1/3) > >>

Kyle Zammit:
Hi all,

I am looking for the correct Assembly Line temperature sender switch type of markings and color of insulator ?

The one that I removed from my car is marked AUTOLITE 260 with no date code. It looks like it had white insulator.

Here is a picture of my sender switch

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: Kyle Zammit on August 21, 2023, 05:55:17 PM ---Hi all,

I am looking for the correct Assembly Line temperature sender switch type of markings and color of insulator ?

The one that I removed from my car is marked AUTOLITE 260 with no date code. It looks like it had white insulator.

--- End quote ---
Red insulator is typical. The white insulator is a more common replacement from what I have observed.

Kyle Zammit:
Ok thank you Bob!

RoyceP:

--- Quote from: Kyle Zammit on August 21, 2023, 05:55:17 PM ---Hi all,

--- End quote ---

The originals are C6DZ 10884-B with the red rubber around the center post. The white rubber unit is for small blocks.

Kyle Zammit:

--- Quote from: RoyceP on August 21, 2023, 11:11:36 PM ---
The originals are C6DZ 10884-B with the red rubber around the center post. The white rubber unit is for small blocks.

Thanks Royce.

What is the correct number please?
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version