3rd Generation 1979 - 1993 > 1984 - 1986 SVO

Welcome to the ConcourMustang SVO Area !

<< < (3/8) > >>

svo2scj:
Hi Bryan !

Welcome -but know you will have to do some work here !!

You have some neat cars !  EVERYONE would love to see a photo of the VIN etchings on the Hertz car !!

This is a site that aims to document and catalog specific findings for our cars that will be an aid to future owners and restorers.

Get out the camera and enjoy yourself -it not even about seeing complete cars !

Mark
P.S.  There might be a set of scalers in it for the effort !

Bigbsvo:
Ok,

You want pictures?  Well, I guess I can do that.  But keep in mind, this Hertz Rent a Racer is not restored, it is just the way I found it,  rusted roof and all.

Bryan

rodster:

Great to see an area to document the SVO's! Luckily there are some very original cars still out there so lots of good info should be available.

I'll be posting some pictures shortly.

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: rodster on August 12, 2009, 12:20:48 PM ---
Great to see an area to document the SVO's! Luckily there are some very original cars still out there so lots of good info should be available.

I'll be posting some pictures shortly.

--- End quote ---

Glad you guys are taking advantage of the site to share and compare.

Welcome to all of you

svo2scj:

--- Quote from: Bigbsvo on August 12, 2009, 11:34:37 AM ---Ok,

You want pictures?  Well, I guess I can do that.  But keep in mind, this Hertz Rent a Racer is not restored, it is just the way I found it,  rusted roof and all.

Bryan

--- End quote ---
That's the beauty of this site !  You can't "restore" if you don't know what original looked like !   In the case of the Hertz the etched VIN's is a great place to start.  Someone SOMEDAY will need to know the font, size and what items got marked !

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version