1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1965 - 1970 Shelby General

Shelby Stewart Warner Gauges

<< < (2/2)

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: wunderwerks on March 14, 2016, 09:47:27 PM ---Jeff,
I have an NOS set of SW gauges and they match perfectly to the amp gauge in the upper right and the oil gauge in the lower left.  Ampers gauge is # 357-DP and oil is 352-EJ.   Are the gauges you show 67 or 68 and are the lower ones plain over the counter gauges?

--- End quote ---
Also the upper picture 67 gauges are a larger size  compared to the 68 smaller gauges.

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: wunderwerks on March 14, 2016, 09:47:27 PM ---Jeff,
I have an NOS set of SW gauges and they match perfectly to the amp gauge in the upper right and the oil gauge in the lower left.  Ampers gauge is # 357-DP and oil is 352-EJ.   Are the gauges you show 67 or 68 and are the lower ones plain over the counter gauges?

--- End quote ---
Since it is one of each then most likely the smaller over the counter version of the 68 gauges. The smaller oil pressure gauge on a 68 is electrical (lower left) and the larger 67 oil pressure gauge is mechanical(upper left). Conclusion they are not assemblyline Shelby gauges.

wunderwerks:
Bob
Thanks, That exactly the info I was looking for.  Its a complete kit # 366-MK with instructions, piping,  chrome bracket, light, etc. I'm seeing what appears to be gauges identical to mine listed on ebay as Shelby gauges.  I was wondering where all these NOS Shelby gauges were coming from.
Rich

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: wunderwerks on March 14, 2016, 10:19:31 PM ---Bob
Thanks, That exactly the info I was looking for.  Its a complete kit # 366-MK with instructions, piping,  chrome bracket, light, etc. I'm seeing what appears to be gauges identical to mine listed on ebay as Shelby gauges.  I was wondering where all these NOS Shelby gauges were coming from.
Rich

--- End quote ---
Sadly I could spend close to 24 7 emailing all of the Ebay sellers with less then accurate discriptions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version