1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1967 Mustang

67 Glove Box Light ?

<< < (2/2)

67gta289:
I recently talked to the guy I bought it from. His sister (from Detroit) who worked in the SJ area bought the car new, then drove it home in 1970 to give to him as a high school graduation present. She switched to a Volvo.  Anyway he is absolutely NOT a car guy and this was just a cool driver. Everything including oil changes was done by a shop.  This history is added to let you know that it was not restored or modified, just maintained.  No cut wires at all.  AM radio, no cut dash no speakers cut in. I'm glad for that.  Thermactor was mostly gutted though.

J_Speegle:
Just came up when I was doing a search of the glove box paint question. Not allot of pictures of the inside of the glove box taken by owners, people selling their cars or by me (focusing on the more commonly asked items) but it struck me when I ran across an example with no glove box light on one car and thought to myself that I couldn't recall the last time I saw a 67-8 without one. So the search started - and came up short of an answer  ::)

Will pull together what limited pictures I have (keeping it focused to 67 at this point) and post

rodster:

--- Quote from: J_Speegle on August 17, 2017, 11:28:37 PM ---Just came up when I was doing a search of the glove box paint question. Not allot of pictures of the inside of the glove box taken by owners, people selling their cars or by me (focusing on the more commonly asked items) but it struck me when I ran across an example with no glove box light on one car and thought to myself that I couldn't recall the last time I saw a 67-8 without one. So the search started - and came up short of an answer  ::)

Will pull together what limited pictures I have (keeping it focused to 67 at this point) and post

--- End quote ---

My 67 has no glove box light.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version