Author Topic: Looking for the correct distributor, for 1970 Mach 1 with 351C 4v Auto FMX trans  (Read 833 times)

Offline HDAshmore

Team,

looking to find/buy/trade for the correct Autolite distributor for my 1970 Mach 1 with 351C 4v Auto FMX trans.  I don't think it matters but it is an AC/PS/PDB/shaker car.

I do not know if it should be D0OF-12127-G or D0OF-12127-Z.  Both are listed in MUSTANGTEK?

My build date is late February 13, 1970 and I am looking for a nice rebuildable core or rebuilt.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Dan in Kansas
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 08:32:18 PM by HDAshmore »

Offline jwc66k

Dan,
Look in the library.
Jim
I promise to be politically correct in all my posts to keep the BBBB from vociferating.

Offline HDAshmore

Jim,

You're the Greatest American Ever Today!  -Z it is.  I also noticed your carb list to.  Thank you for all!

Does anyone have a restorable D0OF-12127Z Autolite distributor or body in the NOV69-JAN70 date range they would like to swap or sell?

Appreciate the great help!

Dan

Offline 70cj428

Just to confirm your suspicions, my 70 "M" code has a "Z" distributor  (FMX)

Offline cobrajet_carl

I have a core one but it is dated September 16th, 1969
Carl
70 and 71 Dearborn mach Is

Offline HDAshmore

Thanks for all the responses and confirmation. 

Carl, how much for the core?

Thanks Dan in Kansas. 

Offline HDAshmore

BTT, still looking.

Thanks,
Dan

Offline HDAshmore

Looking for the correct distributor and FMX Transmission Core, for 1970 Mach 1 with 351C 4v Auto FMX trans with factory air.

Does anyone have a restorable D0OF-12127Z Autolite distributor or body in the NOV69-JAN70 date range they would like to swap or sell?

Also looking for a rebuildble core FMX transmission.  PHB-P shpuld be code on the Trans Tag.  NOV 69 to JAN 70 build date. so 9L, 9M or 0A would be ideal.

Thanks,
Dan

« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 12:42:34 AM by HDAshmore »

Offline HDAshmore

Looking for the correct distributor and FMX Transmission Core, for 1970 Mach 1 with 351C 4v Auto FMX trans with factory air.

Also looking for a rebuildble core FMX transmission.  PHB-P shpuld be code on the Trans Tag.  NOV 69 to JAN 70 build date. so 9L, 9M or 0A would be ideal.

Thanks,
Dan

Offline rustbucket

I have 2 milk crates of original ford distributors , I will have a look

Offline HDAshmore

Rust bucket,

Thank you!

Dan

Offline HDAshmore

BTT, Still looking