1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1969 Mustang

Door weather strip channel

(1/2) > >>

Munypit:
Can someone tell me if the door glass weather strip channel should be up against the quarter window boomerang trim.  The aftermarket channels don't line up with existing holes and I don't have the originals to gauge by.  I just want to make sure I get the positioning correct before drilling new holes.

carlite65:
what body style are you working on? suggest you add your car's info to your signature as many here have done. saves time & provides a better response.

Munypit:
I can't believe I didn't put that in there.  It's a 69 Mach 1.  The area I'm looking at is by the upper pivot of the quarter window.

specialed:
why would u be drilling new holes for what?

STAUBY38:
I just dealt with an after market driver side molding myself.  The repros suck and do not line up with the factory holes.  I was able to use an OEM molding I found but they are hard to get.  Not sure what you are asking about the location of its mounting.  Post a picture.   They run all the way front to back and go past the upper Qtr window bracket with the bracket going through the cut opening.  Again post a pic of what you are wondering about..

C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version