Author Topic: WTB: Rear Window Stainless Molding on '69 fastback  (Read 1037 times)

Offline drummingrocks

WTB: Rear Window Stainless Molding on '69 fastback
« on: February 18, 2012, 04:14:01 PM »
I'm looking for an excellent set of original stainless molding for the rear window on my '69 Mach.  I have the original trim that came off the car, but I bought the car in pieces, and the previous "restorer" mangled the long, L-shaped trim pieces by jerking them off the car.  I'm sure they could be fixed, but they're probably not worth fooling with.

Please let me know if you have a set of original rear window trim. I've already fooled with trying to make reproduction stainless fit around the grille and headlight area, and after that fiasco, I'm really gun shy about reproduction trim.  As far as original trim, I'd prefer to buy just the two long L-shaped pieces, but if I have to buy a whole set, then so be it.  I'd prefer to get the nicest possible pieces.  I don't mind sanding or buffing replacement pieces, but I'd rather not get into dents, chips, bent pieces, etc. 

Thanks!
Too much junk, too little time.

Offline drummingrocks

Re: WTB: Rear Window Stainless Molding on '69 fastback
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 09:40:06 AM »
Still looking, thanks!
Too much junk, too little time.

Offline 69 black r code

Re: WTB: Rear Window Stainless Molding on '69 fastback
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 12:03:24 AM »
Not sure how to post a link but heres what appears to be a good set on E -bay. Item # 290673439850.
4-69 Mach1 NJ 428cj