Showing & Judging > Events

MCA Judge's Meeting - October 11, 2013 Dallas, TX

(1/17) > >>

CharlesTurner:
MCA Judge's Meeting - October 11, 2013
Courtyard by Marriott DFW Airport South
2880 Valley View Lane
Irving, Texas 75062

Have heard there are some pretty drastic recommendations going to be put forth at this meeting such as suspending or eliminating the MCA Thoroughbred class.  Anyone with a vested interest in the MCA Judging Program should attend this event. 

TLea:
I decline to comment on the grounds that it may incriminate me  ;)

ruppstang:

--- Quote from: caspian65 on September 10, 2013, 05:29:15 PM ---MCA Judge's Meeting - October 10, 2013
Courtyard by Marriott DFW Airport South
2880 Valley View Lane
Irving, Texas 75062

Have heard there are some pretty drastic recommendations going to be put forth at this meeting such as suspending or eliminating the MCA Thoroughbred class.  Anyone with a vested interest in the MCA Judging Program should attend this event.

--- End quote ---

Charles I could not agree with you more. There was a thread here a few month back speaking to some problems in this class and now with the possibility of latter generations showing in the Tbred class it is time it is reviewed and up dated. I hope many who's opinions I deeply respect on this forum will be in attendance. The ones that complain but never offer any help I really have no time for.
Marty

Mike Bauman:
Hi! 
Why would MCA / or anyone want to suspend or eliminate the Thoroughbred Class?  I was not aware of problems.  Please inform me as I am "not in the know"!  As for me......when I attend a National show I spend a considerable amount of my time viewing the Thoroughbred restorations as I feel they demonstrate the ultimate in restoration craftsmanship as well as allowing me to view super rare cars and NOS parts that I would other wise never get to see! 
Looking forward to responses!  Mike Bauman

PS   I cannot attend the Judging meeting as my budget will not allow......buying too many NOS parts!

ruppstang:
Charles I did not notice it till just now the MCA judges meeting is on Friday October 11th
Marty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version