Showing & Judging > Events

Mustang Mania 2014 Show - Tucson

(1/2) > >>

Laurie S.:
Come join the Old Pueblo Mustang Club as we celebrate the 19th anniversary of our annual regional MCA show. The show will be held at the Holiday Inn Palo Verde, 4550 South Palo Verde Boulevard, in Tucson, Arizona, on March 29th. For anyone coming in from out of town, there will be a hospitality get-together on Friday night, March 28th.

The event hours are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, with check-in from 7-9 a.m. The registration fee is $30.00 (pre-registration $25.00 until March 21, 2014). Classes will include judged concours, street driven, and modified categories for Mustangs and Participant Choice classes for Mustangs, other Fords, and non-Fords.

I would be glad to e-mail anyone a show application form. If you have any questions about our show, just let me know.

Next year, our show will be an MCA National Show, "Spirit of the Sun!"

mikeljgt500kr:
I will be there, along with several others from the Rio Grande Club.  But, you guys haven't cashed my check yet, hope you got it and the form I sent back in January.

Laurie S.:
We're slow on cashing checks since the treasurer lives about 20 miles from me, but I dropped off a batch today.  No worries!

And, our weather is supposed to be beautiful for the show.   8)

mikeljgt500kr:
Thanks, we are really looking forward to it!

Laurie S.:
See you Friday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version